"One thing I like about systemd though is that it displays the entire
known jornal/log in one command and also tries to stop software
developers from resorting to dirty practices such as changing an
already-written line of the the journal/log."

Well first, thank you for not criticizing me for my disagreements, second I simply would like it if there was at least one another init as an option. Pointless dependencies do nothing to help the cause of free software after all.

Third, rather than remake the wheel with systemd, why don't they make something separate for that purpose and link it to openrc or runit or etc,

Have you at all tried to remove systemd completely from debian stretch in favour of sysvinit? In a virtual machine or in an actual install?

I would be surprised if anyone could succeed without a lot of changes like what devuan or hyperbola does.

Let me know if you can figure out how to do it. I probably won't care anymore if you can show me proof of this.

Although it is strange people say I am a hater.  Oh well...