CalmStorm, Heather,  Magic Banana, mason,
calher, SuperTramp83, and rcl.

But to be in the hand of a master troller, All the licenses does have its plus and minuses depending on each, what are the purpose is been used? or been elaborated for!

But for a master Troller to infuse his words in this subject, been respectful at all times. I use SOME KIND OF GPL LICENSE INFLUENCE , for example: AGPL LICENSE STIGMA, AND MY FAVORITE ONE, the GNU Affero GPL does not address the problem of Service as a Software.
 My repertoire is cover by F GPL SERVICE will you believe me or not?
What is that F GPL SERVICE?
just USE YOUR IMAGINATION FOR THE DEFINITION OF LETTER
"F"
one DAY, i WILL GIVE IT A DEFINITION AND WHAT TYPE OF SPECIFIC GPL SERVICES WILL COVER IT.