I call that Master/Dog system. But over 99% people live under the system. The master is someone's dog. ( I don't dislike dogs. ) So I hate classes. I think the important thing is how people use the merchant for their happiness. Why do you work for libre? You just like ilibre is the best healthy answer, I suppose. The merchant concerns people's happiness. Most people cannot even normal talking as you guys know. But their talking level was improved quite well. I think the primary reason is computer exist. They are learning how to speak by a device. They can see others's chat, they can send sns very cheap, they can learn e.g. what is informed-consent, where is a good seller, even a bad seller. So many bad companies would have bankrupted by information on the internet. People is the strongest, they are ruling the economy as economy class. If most them become to dislike a product, they bankrupt. Even public system cannot ignore that rule. People have been learning what they are doing quite fast. Sooner or later, people understand that system. Even if they tryied to control that by surveillance, it must just delays that except they erase whole internet infrastructure. Their child will be mixed up that. They should have noticed that living is too risky when they know the being of the internet. The time comes literal "sooner or larer". So I don't think they are clever. Those mean why they should sell their product sincerely. I know that is very difficult in this environment.

>In such  environmantal honestly is impossible.

If you state "... is very difficult." , I agree. Surely, that would almost impossible. But I desire my works will be both theirs and mine benefit. I don't want to cheat them. I don't buy goods from cheats basically, and there are a few really sincere and passionate productors.( e.g. they make excellent organic vegitables. very cheap and unique method) I can search them by this iPhone. But then, it looks not a big profit though... I like them. Do you separate your taste and business?