> what a coincidence... heyjoe, you sure have a lot of fans here. maybe it was this one guy who suddenly showed up in the other thread just to show his loyality to you...who knows.

If you were referring to me, by any chance, I never downvote (seldom upvote) anyone in any forum unless it is something really awful, and I didn't downvote any single message in this thread. And I don't remember if I did so *ever* in any thread in trisquel-users. I believe I didn't.

As for heyjoe's messages, I did upvote a few of them to neutralize an unfair downvote.