> 2) Not mirrored to list archives; (I don't know whether there is a mailing list for it in the first place)

Mailing lists are a pain to me. It seems when I am subscribed I get all the messages, even those from threads I am not taking part in. This is spammy. I would rather prefer it like in openSUSE forums: to get an email only when someone posts a reply in a thread I am following and only once (even if there are more posts after it). Otherwise if I am offline for a few days and I open my mailbox after that its a nightmare.