> I don't think suspend works with Libreboot.

I would not have cared about or used suspend, it just automatically suspended when the lid was closed. Which I like doing when the thing is on the dock.

After the reinstall, it seems to work most of the time atm, using linux 4.4.0-140-generic. I tested it a couple times out of curiosity and it did lock up once.

Right now, I just try to keep all the energy settings in a way, that suspend is never initiated. I never used suspend or hibernate before anyway and this little guy boots up from a cold start faster than anything, so I can do without suspending or hibernating.

> Do
> $ man pm-action
> for more information.

Thanks, looks like there is a lot of useful information there, even some debugging advice.

> As for the condition of the laptop, when did you purchase it?

Very recently. I believe we talked on the phone about this suspending problem. I understand that the machine is old and used, and there is not an infinite stock of as-new X200 ThinkPads. I am not complaining, if I would, I'd just return it for a refund.