I hope it is not a problem to use this thread as a Trisquel 9 Wish List.

I don't like the panel on the bottom having second-floor buttons. I think mouse users would go quicker having all the buttons down there, at the very bottom, despite they had to go smaller.

I might be going too far with this whish list, but as Trisquel helps users to protect their freedom, I think it would be nice to include programs that let users communicate without centralized services.

I would like to see programs like Retroshare, Jami and Tox in Trisquel 9. Other options could be FreeNet, ZeroNet, Patchwork(SSB), Bitmessage...

I would also like Trisquel9 to include TorBrowser.