amuza:
> I think it would be nice to include programs that let users communicate without centralized services.

I definitely see the value of a fully libre distro that made decentralization and anonymity a focus. Have you looked at Heads, a fully libre spin on Tails?:
https://heads.dyne.org/

I'm not sure that's the right focus for Trisquel though. My understanding of Trisquel's goal is a distro with the lowest possible barrier to entry for new GNU/Linux users. A lot the programs you mention are bleeding edge and very difficult to use. Of those you mention, I've tested Freenet, BitMessage, Jami, and Tox. They all have a lot of potential, but I wouldn't recommend them to a non-geek yet.

Another thing to be aware of is the different between the aspirations of a project, and the current reality of the software. For example:

"Neither the Tox protocol nor the implementation have undergone peer review, and its exact security properties and network behaviour are not well-understood, yet. We are actively working on improving that situation. Until said peer review, Tox is not recommended for use cases that require proven, high-assurance security. If you find any potential security issues, don’t hesitate to report them on the bug tracker."
https://toktok.ltd/

I would prefer not to see apps like these bundled with Trisquel until all the code they depend on has passed at least one security audit, and their UX is friendly enough for the average user.