Thanks for your replies.
I think maybe everyone has the only same preference for tracking and advertising or such kind of activities, though. But there might be some lonely people who like to be tracked then receive advertisements that are tailored to their preference. I want an one click anonymous disposal email application or addon or something that sends an email to tell them my preference, or rather disgust with some sample forms automatically when it detects a creepy activity.
So does that mean that Firefox will drop the function in the near future??