O 2020-06-16 11:10, escribiu:
NoScript is much better than LibreJS:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/noscript/

I use LibreJS too. It is so much useful. Mandatory for IT professionals, highly recommendable for users IT-knowledgeable enough to use it.

Browsing with NoScript requires a small bit of effort. Most websites are typically broken the first time you open them. Then you open the NoScript popup window and play a game called "enabling the less possible scripts for the website to work" until the website becomes usable. I never enable googlesyndication.com, google-analytics.com, googletagmanager.com or facebook.net.

However, NoScript doesn't provide information on which scripts are Libre and which aren't.