I want an one click anonymous disposal email application or addon or something that sends an email to tell them my preference, or rather disgust with some sample forms automatically when it detects a creepy activity.

If you use a Firefox derivative, GNU LibreJS provides a button "Complain to site owner", which searches for (not always existing) contact info on the page, so that you can easily file a complaint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/downloads/file/3538211/gnu_librejs-7.20.2-an+fx.xpi

The button "Complain to site owner" appears when you click on LibreJS' icon, on the tool bar of the browser, only if the extension detected nonfree nontrivial JavaScript on the Web page. That includes all websites with trackers, I believe.