Hello everyone,

I am currently doing level 3 of Trom and wanted to share some of my insights
that I have experienced. I know that sharing here of xp is not very active but
I just feel like doing so. During the exercise of level 3 and looking at a
'present scene' and 'past scene' simultaneously I have come to observe the
following: present time feels like a 'stream of time', a continues hummm of
'continue to be known' that keeps moving you forward. Conviction wise it gives
you 'continues change', 'never resting', a notion of 'becoming', acting as a
'must be known/must know'. To me it almost seems to automatically be putting me
in a state of 'compulsive gameplay'.

How do others experience this? I would love to receive some feedback.

Happy trommin'

Best
Jurgen