Hi Mike
If I understood your question, and understood what Dennis said:

Common Class of Dogs includes all types of dogs.

But the Class Pit Bull is a Common Class of all types of Pit Bulls.

And the Asian Pit Bulls is a Common Class of all subtypes of Asian Pit
Bulls.

So, if you do have heavy charged scenes with Dogs ( you had been bitten by
several types of dogs of a Common Class of Dogs, for example), may be useful
to work initially with a subclass of dogs. That subclass (i.e, the Common
Class of Pit Bulls) may be, probably, less charged. If not, you should
choose a sub subclass (i.e. Asian Pit Bulls Common Class) , and timebrake
that particular scene, and so on,

This is the exact concept used in level 2 of TROM, where you take a smaller
part of the heavy charged picture to timebrake. The full picture is the
common class of all sub pictures of the picture, and is full of charge.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Mickel <mickel1...@blueyonder.co.uk>wrote:

> *************
> The following message is relayed to you by  trom@lists.newciv.org
> ************
> Hi
> I have been listening to the Level 2 tape this morning as I knew there was
> something in it I hadn't quite got, I also knew I had an MU because I
> started yawning like mad.
>
> It's the expression "Common Class", is this a scientific or mathematical
> expression as used by people in the scientific community?
>
> I can understand it from the point of view let's say Cats. that would be
> the
> common expression to just say Cats, but everyone knows there are lots of
> different types of cats, or flowers, a Daisy for instance but there are
> lots
> of different types of plants of that basic type.
>
> I dunno, I just cannot seem to fit it in with what Dennis is saying about
> Differences, so that is why I wondered is there a particular Scientific
> definition.
> I can't find one on the internet.
> Mike

Leôncio Saraiva Madruga