From: Mickel
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 5:59 PM
To: The Resolution of Mind list
Subject: Re: [TROM1] Common Class: Definition

Hi Leoncio
Thanks for your reply it has been a great help.

I had two confusions or wrong data, the first was from a process I came across
a long time ago from the PABs or Professional Auditors Bulletins in Scientology.
I used to try a few of the processes in those early bulletins and one of them
was where you mocked up 2 or 4 items in the mind and you were supposed to get a
discharge from whatever a person decided to mock up, something like that anyway.
I had this confused with TROM, I thought that is how it worked, I couldn't see
that the item in the past had the charge, I had an error there even if I cannot
explain it properly.

The next thing is as I said before I thought that it was only those items like
pain and loss and so on that had charge on them, I couldn't see at all how
those importances, even those happy times held charge that I was still holding
onto in my mind, and they do, I can see that now.
So, the early data I had come across was stopping me from getting the new data
in TROM.
I don't think I would have ever seen that if you had not written about it in
your earlier message, or if I had it would have taken a long time to see it.

I am getting lots of realisations come up and I think I am going to be able to
understand the theory better now that confusion and misunderstanding is out the
way.

Thanks a lot, I am very grateful for this new understanding.
Best
Mike

I shall bear that in mind in the future how earlier data can prevent a person
from understanding the information they are trying to understand now.

Hi Mike

  <I had not considered that the item from a scene in the past contained charge
or harmful energy.>

  All important scenes of the past are charged.

  If the scene is uncharged, it does not have importance to you. It is like a
very old picture.

  The charged scene may be unpleasant or full of pleasure. The unpleasant ones
are hard to face, but the pleasure ones are very good to remember. Both can be
timebroken.

  May be strange to timebreak a good scene, But if you do like the good one,
then you probably hate of fear its opposite scene. When you timebreak one you
also discharge some part of the other.  When you have a charged scene where you
felt weak, you probably will love the scene where you felt strong. When you
timebreak the weak scenes you will not have so much pleasure again with the
strong scenes. It is not a big deal then.

  <I thought the charge that came off (Yawning etc.) was caused by the action
of the Level 2 process seeing the difference or similarity between an object in
the past to one in the present>

  Yes! When you see the old scene while seeing the PT, you discharge the old
scene. Some scenes are very heavy. Then you should timebreak part of that scene.

  <Do these ordinary scenes from the past contain charge also?>

  it depends on your experience during that scenes, and on you perception about
it. Some scenes have a charge but we do not realize. We will feel its charge
later more, when our self protection system will allow us to realize that
charged scene without (much) fear, due to a heavy charge vanishing work.

  Leoncio