Hi
Thankyou for your reply, I have had a number of insights from what you have
written.

The one thing I seem to have a confusion about concerning timebreaking is that
I had not considered that the item from a scene in the past contained charge or
harmful energy.

I knew that moments of upset, loss, moments of pain and unconsciousness
contained charge but not just some ordinary object from some normal past scene.

I have never had any processing so I have never looked into past mental
pictures very deeply.

I thought the charge that came off (Yawning etc.) was caused by the action of
the Level 2 process seeing the difference or similarity between an object in
the past to one in the present.

I must have it wrong, Do these ordinary scenes from the past contain charge
also?

That probably accounts for why I nearly blew my head off the other day running
an item from a past scene which just seemed and ordinary scene that didn't
contain charge.
I am bit confused now.
But thanks anyway, that is a great help.
Best
Mike

Hi Mike

  If I understood your question, and understood what Dennis said:

  Common Class of Dogs includes all types of dogs.

  But the Class Pit Bull is a Common Class of all types of Pit Bulls.

  And the Asian Pit Bulls is a Common Class of all subtypes of Asian Pit Bulls.

  So, if you do have heavy charged scenes with Dogs ( you had been bitten by
several types of dogs of a Common Class of Dogs, for example), may be useful to
work initially with a subclass of dogs. That subclass (i.e, the Common Class of
Pit Bulls) may be, probably, less charged. If not, you should choose a sub
subclass (i.e. Asian Pit Bulls Common Class) , and timebrake that particular
scene, and so on,

  This is the exact concept used in level 2 of TROM, where you take a smaller
part of the heavy charged picture to timebrake. The full picture is the common
class of all sub pictures of the picture, and is full of charge.