Hi Everyone.
Bearing in mind that it's early days yet, I have only run  3 or 4 items at
Level 4 and I am still clearing the commands but there is something I want to
say which has helped me understand how Level 4 works.

Back in 1982 I was a Course Superviser in a Scientology Org, one of the things
I did was to set up an Emeter on my desk and choosing students at random I
would put them on the meter and use a word clearing command to do with had they
recently gone past a word they did not understand or more specific, in their
studies.

Watching the meter I would instantly see a deflection, a fall, I would indicate
it with a "there!" or "that!" and asking them what that was, sometimes it would
take quite a little time, every time the needle deflected, "That!" "What is
that?", or something like that, you get the idea.

Suddenly the person would see through the occlusion, blackness whatever and
they got a big beaming smile on their faces as they found the word that was not
defined in their mind.

I have also had the process run on me so I know exactly the phenomena I am
talking about, the misunderstood word is hidden from them, it takes time to
break through what is blocking them from seeing it.

This I see as similar to what is happeing at Level 4 for me, I punch in the
command, and keep doing that and eventually I break through the blackness or
occlusion and up pops the item
Best
Mike