Hi Colleen,

I read your post. I'm not going to assume or pretend to have the answer here.
But perhaps I can, tentatively, offer a few suggestion or make a few comments.
Maybe they'll prove useful...or maybe they won't. I don't know.

>From what you're saying you seem to be making good progress with TROM and
>you're
having wins. That's very positive, and very well done on your part. But you
mentioned you're
also doing other processes on the side (clearing work, dianetics type engram
running)...and you're
using a meter too. It seems to me there might be potential for confusion and
entanglement here.
Perhaps it's not a good idea to mix all these different techniques. Perhaps it
would be prudent to go with
just one technique rather than several. It's fair and valid to want to resolve
the mind as fast
as possible and wanting to make quick progress - I totally get that. And it
might seem perfectly reasonable
to assume that more techniques employed equals more (and faster) gain.

Perhaps you could try to do just TROM exclusively (with no other processes on
the side) for a couple of weeks
(while doing plenty of RI, too); see how that goes. And if the problem you're
having hasn't improved you could
rule out the mixing of techniques as the cause. And if the problem has
improved, it could be an indicator that
you'd probably be better off doing only one thing, one technique.

As I said, I do not pretend to know the answer. And using a combination of
techniques is your prerogative - no one's going to prevent you from doing so.
But you asked for comments, and so I'm commenting. :-)

In any case, I wish you the best of luck and lots of success. :-)

Cheers,

Harry