Von: Colleen Peltomaa [mailto:cygnifi...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 21. März 2011 18:19
An: trom@lists.newciv.org
Betreff: [TROM1] Query RE High TA....

Listened to Dennis' lecture re High TA, stuck needle phenomenon.  I am
currently doing Level 2 and Level 3 Timebreaking plus lots of RI and with
good results regularly and formally at least 5 days per week.  Have had high
TA and stuck needle for years and have been doing clearing work all that
time too (previously R3x -- a Dianetics type engram running).

At this level of Timebreaking what and how should I proceed to finally get
this monkey off my back?  Can I use TROM somehow -- on my own -- to get this
handled, or do I need to resort to some other technique.

Do get periodically keyed out, and then get myself somehow pulled right back
in -- very uncomfortable, but it does drive me to my knees and get me to
address the goal of resolving the mind construct :-)  Having great TB'ing
sessions and great wins -- until the next "tsunami" hits, lol.  Feel I will
be more stable once I get a good look and address at this High TA issue.

Please, anyone have any insights or information to pass on, thank you.

cheers!
Colleen