Level two is simply finding the past. When you are certain you've found the
past and can do it with any past object or person , you can move onward to
level three. If l3 gets a little rough going you can drop back to l2 objects or
persons in the scene then back to l3 until no more change. You don't leave a
past scene or object until you get board with it ( flat nulled or time broken.)

When you " get " level two the rest will be easy.

I always started by viewing the whole scene like on level three, then find an
object in the past scene ( level two )  and compare it to a present time scene
object.

Soon , I was comparing the whole past scene to the whole present time scene.

They're both just "scenes" and viewing them both from outside of the scenes
from a remote point of view simultaneous  is out of body , exteriorization.

Once you get good at it , you'll be searching everywhere for something in
general to time break until one day  there's nothing coming to view.

Now you're ready for l4. Don't have anywhere else to go . L3 is null.

This is just as easy to run once you understand it. But so much powerful.

You can always drop back to L3 or 2 while on one of the level 4 drills until
that scene goes null.

Level 4 is overwhelm specific but you still  use level three and two while on
level four.

You use levels 2, 3, and 4 when you're  on level five too.

If you find a past scene on level five that will just not null you can drop
back to level 2 with it then use l3 and l4 until you get board with it and no
more change.

When i see a movie on tv thats interesting to me, i continue to watch it .

If i see the same movie  on tv over and over, i just get board with it .

by the time you get to l5 you'll be an expert at seeing differences and
similarities in life and this is where the illusion of time collapses. Space
too.
You'll be time breaking solid masses and the past scenes within the material is
irrelevant. You don't even need to view them . You'll feel the charge come out
of the material as you compare it to the present time materials. Many times the
material ( mass ) just flips out ( time breaks ) as soon as you see it. ( my
favorite ) these masses aren't heavily charged and allow you to pick up more
and more power. Youre moving along now, don't stop. You're getting progressly
more able to vanish more and more of the mind.

The completion of each level will enable you to find and timebreak even more
solid materials to time break that would have been virtually impossible to find
and TB without having first t-broken one of  the 16 levels prior.

The bad ?

You may not want to let go of this universe. It's become your "home" . Although
there's much fun to be had, its become degrading more so than it has enhaned
life for many and a trap.

The one thing the games manual does not go into with much detail. Futility of
games play.