Maybe I'm being generous.  That is up to you to decide.

What I know is that Ron did get some things right.  As far as a
Bridge out, I believe he went off the rails from the beginning with
Dianetics.  It does work for what it does, de-stimulate engrams.  As
far as using that as a way out, I think it is very lacking.  And this
idea of mine goes all the way through the OT Levels.

My thinking is that only specific incidents are addressed.  Whether
one has those incidents or not is a major question.  What I see is
that with Scn Auditing, one becomes very dependent on having those
incidents and no others.  I don't see that everyone does have the
same package of incidents.  After all, each of us is quite creative
unto ourselves.

TROM simply provides one with the tools necessary to eliminate ones
re-stimulative incidents from the past, present and the future. TROM
is 'one size fits all'.

Another thing is that Ron never really solved GPMS.  GPMS are an
automaticity that occurs in this Universe, MEST and maybe many
others.  When one thinks of a goal (considers before the postulate),
one automatically looks at what one has to do to handle and achieve
one's goal.  Well guess what ....  one has just considered the game
with all its positive and negative considerations/postulates and
their complementary considerations/postulates and now has the
complete games package that TROM handles.  Scn does not.

You want to have a goal, you want to have a purpose?  Well everything
in the MEST Universe has its polar opposite, that's automatic and now
you have a game.  Will you be the effect of that games package or
not?  Unless you know games like Dennis instructs, I don't see how
you will not be.  After all you are playing a game.

So it looks to me like one needs TROM Tech to play the game without
going the effect and spiraling in to a crash.  One cannot play the
game while not playing the game.  One has to be able to not be the
effect, not be overwhelmed and also be an 'expert' about games and
how to play the games.

Thank you, Dennis

Paul