Hi Robert,                  Nov. 1/'11              Aarre

Per our conversation, here is a viewpoint.   The way it seems to me, if we
turn off games, we succeed in turning off the mind, and one's case as an
automatic result of that.  Case is just a symptom of games play (postulate
versus counterpostulate).

Your friend,  Aarre