Hi Paul
  You are doing well with TROM.  Very nice cognitions.

Lester Levenson the creator of the Sedona Method states that Happiness is our
natural state.  We are only unhappy when we feel we lack something.  So when i
decide i have everything i need i automatically become happy.

Keep on TROMing and writing about it

Pete