Hi Pete,            from Aarre           Nov. 1/'11

Perhaps this is rhetorical.  I'm not sure.  I have L.Ron Hubbard's 'The
Factors' in front of me, so let's look at it.

1. Before the beginning was a Cause and the entire purpose of the cause was
the creation of effect.
2. In the beginning and forever is the decision and the decision is TO BE.
3. The first action of beingness is to assume a viewpoint.
4. The second action of beingness is to extend from the viewpoint, points
to view, which are dimension points.
etc.

Keypoint is the last half of Factor # 3.  Sequence.  The beingness
apparently came before the viewpoint, and THEN needed to assume a viewpoint.
At least LRH said that the beingness came before the viewpoint, insinuating
some sort of difference.  Before beingness was cause, so I took 'cause',
which is the earliest in the chain of events, to be the thetan (spirit).

Perhaps this isn't vital anyhow.

Thanks much,   Aarre