HI All
  I have published The Resolution of Mind at Amazon.com.  I am hoping that this
will expose the tech to more people so we will see an increase in the number of
new TROMers at the trom list.  There are hypertext links in the kindle book
pointing to the trom list and the tromhelp.com.

The book will sell faster with positive reader comments so I would appreciate
it if you would visit the amazon.com web page and leave comments about the
kindle version of TROM.

I tried to set the price of the book at $0.00 but found Amazon does not allow
that.  I set the price at $0.99 which is as close to free as I could get it.
The Amazon.com version is identical to the tromhelp.com version so if you want
this kindle book download it to your kindle from the tromhelp.com site.

Sincerely
Pete