Hi Colleen

Colleen said, "Seems like simply you exercising yourself through the Level 5
chart.  Can't wait to have some fun with that too  :-)"

Good observation Colleen.   I am not so good at doing regular sessions but I
really love to apply timebreakng on the fly as life throws conflicts at me.  My
interest is high and the exercise of spotting what is happening as a game of
conflict is most beneficial to me.

Sincerely
Pete