Hi Colleen,

Games must exist. They cannot be eliminated. What is optimum, at the top of the scale for games is not to aberratively play them or have them play you which is an aberration. Games themselves are not aberrative. If they were that would negate free choice and the ability to be a master game player.

Without games, there would be no MEST Universe. Read my post on games being aberrative.

As far as, “How would anyone on this list view that within their own subjective realities?”, I must point out that subjective reality means that a particular reality may be and probably will be quite different from objective reality. That in itself, it means a reality separated from objectivity, a separation from basic reality, a subset reality as a minimum.

My simple example is a knife; it can be used to cut. A subjective reality would be knives are dangerous, they kill.

Paul, Level 5 in progress