Paul

You said: "Games must exist"

I disagree.  For the universe to exist there must games since they are the
basis of MES and T.  For me to be in this universe and interact with it there
must be games.  But, if I have no body and just view this universe I do not
have to be in a games condition i.e. postulate counter postulate.

So at least theoretically it is possible to be in a no games condition.  Also
if Everything started out as a being who has not yet made the first postulate
as theory suggests then at that starting point there was no game.

So i can see at least two states where there would be no game, no postulate
versus postulate.

Sincerely
Pete