Hi Colleen
I have been noticing that TROM processing is generally raising my tone and
making my life run smoother.  I do not engage in the conflicts that I used to
stress over. I do postulate that things I need will come to me as I need them
and they do.

I haven't run this changed RI long and have not seen a big change from it.

My last big cognition was from Paul's statement that winning a game causes the
negative effects of committing an overt.  This shocked me and still amazes me,
that both Wining and Losing reduce a beings ability.
Wow, I have to be very careful to not get into any games.  Before I was
operating on the notion that I could play a game and win and that would be
good. Not so a win is as bad as a loss. I must operate on the basis that I will
have what others are happy for me to have so there are no winners or losers.
This is working nicely.

Keep on TROMing
Pete

Sent from my iPad