Hi David

Whose words are whose? An excellent question.

In 1979 Denis gave his notes to Greg Pickering to write TROM. Those notes do
not exist to check how accurately Greg did the job.

Many people complained that the book was hard to understand and needed an index.

Greg quit as the distributor of TROM around 1990 so Dennis turned over
Australian distribution to Judith Anderson.
Judith responded to concerns about spelling and grammar errors in TROM by
editing the text, adding her own interpretation of how to run TROM to the end
of the Manual as an appendix and who knows what else as no editing notes were
made and the original 1979 is gone or at least I have never seen a copy.

The TROM manual at the Freezone site is the one I started with and is the
Judith Anderson edition.

So if anyone is serious about getting the original version and verifying that
none of the tech has been lost you need to contact Greg and get Dennis' notes
or at least a copy of Greg's original 1979 version of the manual.

Thanks for asking David, everyone should be aware of what version of TROM they
are studying.

Sincerely
Pete