In order for me to get back into TROM, I would have to audit out the
engrams and GPMs and ARCX  that I acquired from TROM and the number of so
called people who pretended to be doing well and pretended to be  experts
in TROM, that pissed me  off when I was in deep despair and deep suffering
from being stuck in crap and case and needed assistance and didn't get any,
other than being told to go and read the archives or something stupid like
that.

That could take a year by itself.

:)

David