Hi All
It has just dawned on me that there is a major error in The Resolution of Mind
that originates with the original release by Greg Pickering. The term "to know"
is used frequently through the manual where the term "to be known" should be
used.

Example
"The ‘To know’ package is such a package.  If we represent ‘To know’ by x, and
‘To be known’ by y, we can see from the above equation regarding two concepts
that the four possible classes are:

xy      This is the class To know and To be known.  These are complementary
postulates, and are a no-game class.

x(1-y)          This is the class To know and To not be known.  These are
conflicting postulates, and are a game class.

y(1-x)          This is the class To be known and To not-know.  These are
conflicting postulates, and are a game class.

(1-x)(1-y)      This is the class To not-know and To not be known.  These are
complement -y postulates, and are a no- game class."

When corrected it reads like this:

"The ‘To be known’ package is such a package.  If we represent ‘To be known’ by
x, and ‘To known’ by y, we can see from the above equation regarding two
concepts that the four possible classes are:

xy      This is the class To be know and To known.  These are complementary
postulates, and are a no-game class.

x(1-y)          This is the class To be known and To not know.  These are
conflicting postulates, and are a game class.

y(1-x)          This is the class To know and To not be know.  These are
conflicting postulates, and are a game class.

(1-x)(1-y)      This is the class To not be known and To not know.  These are
complementary postulates, and are a no- game class."

Now the descriptions match the algebra as they should.

This error acts as a serious misunderstood word when reading the manual.  I am
making repairs on the manual now and will let you know when it is available at
tromhelp.com.

I will NOT make any changes to the original TROM manual at tromhelp.com as it
should remain as issued by Greg and Dennis.

Sincerely
Pete

Sent from my iPad