Hi Leo
 Thank you for the offer.

The section of the logical note I gave as an example is technically correct as
published in the original TROM book because Dennis and Greg define X as to know
and Y as to be known.
The problem is that through out the book the postulate failure cycles for the
junior goals packages are named after the leg 1 postulate:
To create, to love, to have etc.
but the "to be known" postulate failure cycles is named after the leg 3
postulate, to know.

For me as a student trying to learn TROM the lack of a definition of "to be
known" and this repeated referral to a "to know" postulate failure cycle
created a confusion.  I asked myself, Where did "to be known" go? Is "to know"
and "to be known" the same thing?

Once I defined "to be known" and read back through the TROM book these misuses
of "to know" in place of "to be known" stuck out like a sore thumb.

In the logical note section X should be defined as the leg one postulate so
that any leg one postulate can be plugged into X. This is necessary to make the
frequent use of Boolean algebra consistent.

X must always be:
To be known, To Create. To Love. To Admire. To Enhance. To Help. To Feel. To
Control. To Own. To Have. To Eat, or To Sex.

Y must always be
To know, To be Created. To be Loved. To be Admired. To be Enhanced. To be
Helped. To be Felt. To be Controlled. To be Owned. To be Had. To be Eaten, or
To be Sexed.

I have made these changes in the manual that I am proof reading now and it is
much more understandable than the previous version.

Does this make sense to you?

Sincerely
Pete

Sent from my iPad