Glenn - Blainer - Do you believe "Jesus is God's Son, second person of the Trinity?  You seemed to have reworded it when you answered.  I just cannot not get a yes or no.  It's always qualified answer.  I cannot get a yes or not.
This is not a trick question.
Where do I get this stuff?  I get it on TT. Have I misunderstood you on this "
Jesus to the Mormon signifies a polygamous offspring of another god
and mary,  one god in a pantheon of gods."?
  What part his correct and part part is not correct?

> Jesus to the Christian means God the Son, second person of the
> Trinity.
>
> Do you believe the above?
>
> Jesus to the Mormon signifies a polygamous offspring of another god
> and mary,
> one god in a pantheon of gods.

Blainer)  This is not true.  Mormons believe Jesus was what the Bible
says he is--the son of Mary and God the Father, conceived by the power of
the Holy Ghost.  Where did you get this other stuff?