Glenn - No, I don't think you lie from your mind.  I have repeatedly said this.  BUT what you say IS a lie.  A lie as defined as not correct. The reason is found in the Bible in 2 Cor. 4:4.

The New American Standard Bible Book of 2 Corinthians
Chapter 4  Read Chapter - Click for Chapter Audio
Study Resource List
BCC -> Commentary on 4:4
DSN
-> Synopsis on 4:4
GEB
-> Study Notes on 4:4
JFB
-> Commentary on 4:4
MHC-COM
-> Commentary on 4:4
MHC-CON
-> Commentary on 4:4
PNT
-> Commentary on 4:4
RWP
-> Study Notes on 4:4
TSK
-> Commentary on 4:4 TSK -> Entry for 4:4
WEN
-> Notes on 4:4
NTB
-> Blindness; Character; God (continued); Gospel; Jesus, The Christ; Jesus, The Christ (continued); Minister, Christian; Satan
TTT -> Blindness, Spiritual; Character of the Wicked; Devil, The; Gospel, The; Light; Titles and Names of the Devil; Unbelief
EBD
-> Faith; Satan
SBD
-> Satan
PWP
-> Devotional using 4:4

4:4 - [In Context
|Original Greek]in whose case the R125 god of this R126 world F23 has blinded R127 the minds of the unbelieving so F24 that they might not see the light R128 of the gospel of the glory R129 of Christ, who is the image R130 of God.

DAVEH:   Ahhhhhh Glenn......do you think that is the only reason???  ;-)
That's why I knew it was a lie that you agreed with the article on innerancy.
       Did you lie on purpose?  I think not.  2 Cor. 4:4

DAVEH:  You repeatedly suggest that I lie.  Perhaps you are deceiving yourself, and the 'lie' is self imposed because of your faulty perception.