Blainer)  Well, OK.  I guess the answer is "yes."  That won't cost me any
money to say that.  It is just that I am not sure what you mean when you
include the word "Trinity."  If this word has just general meaning, OK,
but if it has some special meaning, in reference to some thing or event
in particular, then I have to be more cautious.
I do believe Jesus is God's Son, and that he is God because he is one of
the Godhead--made up of three individuals--the Father, the Son and the
Holy Ghost, which is ONE GOD.