Dearest, Dearest Glenn,

I have already answered this several times, and you just keep picking, picking, picking. A said I will not argue further. I meant it. Did you actually read what I wrote about this? You ignore my points.

Izzy

If I must observe the Sabbath I must kill my children for cursing.  I either observe all of the law or none of the law.   I can't pick an choose which parts of the law I want to obey.  Not to mention death is also the law's penality for homosexuality.

Book of Acts
Chapter 20  Read Chapter - Click for Chapter Audio Commentary on 20:7
DSN -> Synopsis on 20:7
GEB -> Study Notes on 20:7
GSB -> Study Notes on 20:7
JFB -> Commentary on 20:7
MHC-COM -> Commentary on 20:7
MHC-CON -> Commentary on 20:7
OCA -> Commentary on 20:7
PNT -> Commentary on 20:7
RWP -> Study Notes on 20:7
SRN -> Study Notes on 20:7
TSK -> Commentary on 20:7 TSK -> Entry for 20:7
WEN -> Notes on 20:7
NTB -> Bread; Eucharist (The Lord'S Supper); Worship; Zeal, Religious
TTT -> Communion of the Lord's Supper; Sabbath, The
EBD -> Luke; Sabbath
SBD -> Lords Supper

20:7 - [In Context|Original Greek]On the R1163 first day of the week, when we R1164 were gathered together to break R1165