Dear Glen,

Unlike others, who try to rest every day, I am busy working the six days, according the fourth commandment.  I do believe that God is working with your heart in the matter of obedience, otherwise you would not have become so irate with the answers I have provided.  :-)   It is those "scholars" whom I fault for creating such confusion with the clear word of God.

I was able to scan through many of the commentaries you have attached below and I am left with the same feelings that Christ had when the "scholars" of His day came to tempt him:

"And Jesus answering said unto them, {Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?}" (MAR 12:24)

When it comes to these "scholars," I am left with this dilemma:

PRO 26:4    Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
PRO 26:5    Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

I believe this proverb applies to them, as well as the words of Jesus.

PRO 10:8    The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.

MAT 5:17    {Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am
            not come to destroy, but to fulfill.}
MAT 5:18    {For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or
            one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be
            fulfilled.}
MAT 5:19    {Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments,
            and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom
            of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall
            be called great in the kingdom of heaven.}
MAT 15:9    {But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the
            commandments of men.}
MAR 7:7     {Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the
            commandments of men.}

Love,

Marlin