Ok, Lizzy, do what YOU want too.
Dearest Glenn,

I agree with Marlin’s answers which you have already read on his last couple of posts to answer Acts 20:7.  How do you refute that?

Marlin post's actually verified what I said.

How also do you refute the Catholic’s own claim that THEY were they ones who
changed our worship day from Sat to Sun????

Glenn - WHO CARE'S WHAT THE CATHOLICS CLAIM??????? I SURE DON'T.  THEY CLAIM TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE CHURCH.  SO WHAT?   THEY CLAIM A LOT OF THINGS THAT ARE NOT CORRECT.

I agree that we are not justified by following the law. I just want to obey because I want to!  I want to go a step higher than “just getting by on as little obedience as possible because I can still be saved whatever I do”.  This is freedom: obeying out of love.

Glenn - I don't think you obey the Old Testament.  Forgive me for being so bold, dear sister.  :-)   You might pick and choose a very minute part of the Old Testament.

Izzy