I don't remember you commenting on killing our children for cursing (Or Marlin either) and killing homosexuals for their nasty deeds.

I do not believe that God is ever wrong.  DO YOU?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Only 9 of the 10 commandments?

I'm sorry dear sister, but I I don't remember you commenting on killing our children for cursing (Or Marlin either) and killing homosexuals for their nasty deeds.
Dearest, Dearest Glenn,

I have already answered this several times, and you just keep picking, picking, picking. A said I will not argue further. I meant it. Did you actually read what I wrote about this? You ignore my points.

Izzy

If I must observe the Sabbath I must kill my children for cursing.  I either observe all of the law or none of the law.   I can't pick an choose which parts of the law I want to obey.  Not to mention death is also the law's penality for homosexuality.

Book of Acts
Chapter 20  - Read Chapter - Click for Chapter Audio Commentary on 20:7
DSN
-> Synopsis on 20:7
GEB
-> Study Notes on 20:7
GSB
-> Study Notes on 20:7
JFB
-> Commentary on 20:7
MHC-COM
-> Commentary on 20:7
MHC-CON
-> Commentary on 20:7
OCA
-> Commentary on 20:7
PNT
-> Commentary on 20:7
RWP
-> Study Notes on 20:7
SRN
-> Study Notes on 20:7
TSK
-> Commentary on 20:7 TSK -> Entry for 20:7
WEN
-> Notes on 20:7
NTB
-> Bread; Eucharist (The Lord'S Supper); Worship; Zeal, Religious
TTT -> Communion of the Lord's Supper; Sabbath, The
EBD
-> Luke; Sabbath
SBD
-> Lords Supper