It's like the liberals today.  They tell Christians to keep their Christianity inside their church walls.  They don't want Christians outside the church building spreading Christ.  Mormons want Christianity as far away as possible from their teaching.  Hey, If I am wrong, then they would allow the free speech.  Bottom line, they are going to stop free speech.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
So this means the purpose of the crooked political Mormons selling the property was to stop free speech.

DAVEH:  LOL.......You do have a way of spinning the thread, Brother Glenn!    Are you suggesting the Church is buying a street block at a time just to "stop free speech"???   This is sure going to be an expensive campaign for the Church.  I wonder how much it is going to cost them to silence all the anti-Mormon folks in SLC.....let's see, if they purchase every street.....
And they were dishonest in removing the free speech.  MONEY TALKS WITH MORMONS.

DAVEH:  Hmmmmm.........I think I talk too cheap!     :-)