Those who believe that if you continue in sin, you are just as saved as if you didn't continue in sin do not teach the "official" Southern Baptist position.  This is a perversion of the doctrine of eternal security.  I am not taking up for the doctrine, I am just properly defining it.

Glenn wrote:
> People who believe in eternal security say if you
> continue in sin you were never saved.  People who
> do not believe in eternal security say if you continue
> in sin, you lost your salvation.

That only applies to SOME people who believe in eternal security.  Many
(perhaps most) of the eternal security people believe that if you continue
in sin, you are just as saved as if you didn't continue in sin.