Izzy wrote:
> Wow; what do you mean by that???

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life.  Jesus Christ is the
Logos.  All wisdom and knowledge is in Jesus Christ.  If any man learns
something and knows something, he can only know it through Jesus Christ.

If we say that a particular religion has some truth, we are in effect
admitting that they have some Jesus Christ.  Therefore, Jesus Christ is in
that religion.

John said that Jesus is that true light which lighteth EVERY MAN that cometh
into the world.  God doesn't look at man and say, "oh, he is born of Jewish
parents, I will not speak to him."  Neither does God say, "oh, he is born of
Muslim parents, I will not speak to him."  All truth that men receive,
regardless of what religion they are of, that truth is Jesus Christ.

The primary difference between say the Christian and the Muslim is that the
Christian recognizes that this truth is Jesus Christ, and so he glorifies
Jesus Christ.  The Muslim does not recognize that the truth that he touches
is Jesus Christ.  Nevertheless, it is Jesus Christ whether they acknowledge
him or not.

Truth is not restricted to Christianity.  Christianity does not have
exclusive rights to truth.

Notice how the following passage indicates that even the wicked have been
shown the truth, but they hold the truth in unrighteousness.  In other
words, Jesus Christ is revealed to men in all religions, but what do they do
with that which is revealed to them?

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and
unrighteousness of men, WHO HOLD THE TRUTH IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS; Because that
which may be known of God IS MANIFEST IN THEM; FOR GOD HATH SHOWED IT UNTO
THEM. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are
clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal
power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when THEY
KNEW GOD, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became
vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing
themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the
incorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds,
and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up
to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own
bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and
worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed
forever. Amen.   (Rom 1:18-25)

And the following passage speaks along the same lines, showing that we
commend ourselves to their conscience because deep down they know that we
speak that which they have already heard from God.  We manifest a truth of
which they already have knowledge.

Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint
not; But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in
craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation
of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of
God.  (2Co 4:1-2)

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida  USA