David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Michael Douglas wrote:
> Anyway, I would say that a man cannot seek
> to keep the law and be walking in the Spirit.

Michael, are you saying that a person who walks in the Spirit cannot be
Torah observant? Surely you are not saying this, are you?

Michael D: Yes, that's my point, Dave. They will fall from grace. There are many things in the Torah that willl nullify the work that Christ accomplished for us, if we seek to folllow them. Your post on Torah observance touches on one of them.