I quote scripture (Gal. 5:4) as to why the Bible says Marlin has fallen from grace.  Not ONLY because he is a legalist, but because he wants to make OT Sabbath observance a requirement.  AND Marlin doesn't observe it like in the OT.  That's makes Marlin double wrong.
I AM NOT JUDGING MARLIN, SCRIPTURE IS JUDGING MARLIN.  And please don't try to explain away Gal. 5:4.  It is simple and doesn't need explanation.

Nevertheless, I am concerned about how you are judging Marlin.  You think
Marlin has fallen from grace because he is a legalist.