[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thanks, Perry, for the post.  Great first one.  Welcome.  For our Mormon friends who want to know what Christians believe, the doctrine you described is called the "priesthood of all believers".  It is a precious doctrine to me as it means I can have a PERSONAL relationship with our Lord.

We do have one member of TT, Gary from Denver, who's teenage son has just completed surgery for cancer.  Please keep Andrew Ottoson in your prayers.
Glenn
PS.  DavidM is the boss on TT so don't cross him.  Everyone is afraid of him because he is so very intelligent.  LOL

PS2.  DaveL is the kindest Mormon you will ever meet.  I like him personally.  I like him as much personally as I dislike his beliefs.  :-)

DAVEH:  And relative to the above "PS's"......Brother Glenn is always trying to push DavidM over the edge by exceeding his posting limit of 8 per day.    ROTFLOL

    BTW......From one of the Cowards, I want to welcome you to TT, Perry.  I hope you won't hesitate to contribute a few thoughtful words now and then.

--
Dave Hansen