On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:36:54 -0600 "ShieldsFamily"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> This is the unfair thing about mormons. They will push and push to
> get
> you to read their books.

Blainer) Yeah and you never do read them either, so the same question you
pose is of necessity turned to backfire on you.  WHY do you not read the
Mormon scriptures??  Are You afraid of them?

But they will NEVER read something you want
> them to read. This shows their complete distain for, and fear of,
> the
> TRUTH.
>
> All of you folks who read their scriptures have been suckered by the
> sneaky mormons, who refuse to do the fair thing and read the other
> side
> of the issue.

Blainer)  As I said to Glenn, there is no issue here at all, at least not
for me.  In order for an issue to exist, there must be DOUBT, which in
turn gives rise to controversy.  I do not doubt the Mormon scriptures.
If you do, then you need to read both sides of what you consider the
issue.   Ho Hum.  What else is new?

This is why it is pointless to try to have a fair
> discussion with them. You are wasting your time.

> Blainer)   I have read a commentary on your book, which is about all
you guys ever do.  So, how can you ask me to do more than you are willing
to do??  This is as fair as fair can be!!!!