[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

DaveL - This might sound weird to you, but I treat Pharisees just like Jesus treated them.  Pharisees recognize love as weakness.  It takes tough love.  Also, I sent a Bible verse to explain my posting to Marlin.  How a man of God speaks to others often depends upon how worthy the receivers are to receive.  1 Cor. 4:21.  Marlin, to this day, still has not answered my question directly concerning my going to hell for not following the OT Sabbath.  Maybe he thinks it is wisdom like Mormon wisdom.  :-)

He did send a post condemning everyone to hell for observing Christmas.

DAVEH:   Hmmmm......just think Glenn, it will be YOU, me and JS all sharing the hot coals!
 I appreciated him sending it.  This is TT.  He should say what he thinks.  While  it will get rough, it is not personal.

VERY IMPORTANT PS.
PS.  I don't have my Christmas card or new leather jacket from you yet.   Is the mail slow?  :-)

DAVEH:  No, but the box of money I was sending is too large for the postman.  I'm now considering wheelbarrowing it back to you WHEN I HAVE THE TIME.  It seems like you are exceeding your posting quota, and I can barely keep my head above water trying to respond to your voluminous diatribes, orations, garbage, trash, spewings, outbursts, discharges, berating, criticisms, rantings, lambasting, tirades, abuse, tongue-lashings, attacks, jeering, vilifications, roastings, revilements.........kind thoughtful replies.   <VBG>

Since I like you so much, I will let you in on a little PO secret.  Priority Mail does not exist at the PO.  Yes, you heard me right.  It is all a PO scam.  Priority Mail is identical to First Class Mail.
DAVEH:  Once again YOU ARE IN ERROR, Brother Glenn.  PM is simply FCM at a higher price!
 There are no Priority Mail trucks.  There is no faster Priority Mail shipping than First Class.  In fact, in Roanoke, VA Priority Mail takes one day longer than First Class mail every time.  But that's another story.
PO was sued several years ago and lost.  They claimed 3 day delivery.  After they lost the suit, they said 3 day delivery was not guaranteed.

Example: This past month, a first class video of my wife was mailed from Dayton, OH to Roanoke, VA.  It arrived in 5 days.  A the identical same time, a Priority Mail of the same videos was mailed to me.  It took 10 days.

I do appreciate this "problem".  But I had to do this because Marlin started out sneaky.  He sent posts and implied if TTers were Christian then they could understand the posts.  If not, there was no need to explain them.  HE took the holier than thou attitude.  I have tried him get him to come out of his closet.
DAVEH:  I understand your intentions, Brother Glenn, but at what point do your judgments become ad hominem attacks?  As one of the moderators, I would think you should be particularly sensitive about that and take care to avoid offending anybody.
--
Dave Hansen