Laura wrote:
> Absolutely. ... If you watch the LDS ads on TV
> or have Mormon friends (as I do), Their lifestyle
> would certainly not match up with JS.

If Joseph Smith were a regular member of the Mormon church today, I have
little doubt that he would be excommunicated by the LDS organization.  I
also have little doubt that were he alive, he would condemn the LDS church
with the rest of the Christian denominations, and he would start a new
restored church all over again, complete with new prophecies and new
Scriptures.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida  USA