Izzy won't help anybody unless they are fallen from grace.  Gal. 5:4.  She likes those fallen from grace people.  But she has taught me a lot about eternal security.  She is a genius at teaching profound truths from God's word.  She has convinced me that one can't fall from grace.
WHY?
If Marlin, a Judiazer, who teaches one must keep the Old Testament Sabbath (but it's OK to pass off as truth a Jesus Loves You Striptease) in order to be right with God is not fallen from grace,
THEN ONE CAN'T FALL FROM GRACE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any ideas, Glenn?  perhaps the tenderhearted Izzy will help you

(sorry, i can't help it -->  <
rofx666>)