Dear Perry, Marlin and all,

  Sorry that I haven't been able to write for a while- I have been SO

BUSY!!!  I had not checked my inbox enough, and the hotmail account got

full, and must have started sending back mail.  I re-joined, however, and

now I believe that I am beginning to recieve all posts.

  I believe that keeping God's commands are not what saves you.  However,

does that necessarily mean that they are not required for salvation?  From

what we know about God, we know that He has certain codes for living by.

Apparently, the Adversary sinned when he stopped living by these

laws(written or not at the time).  His heart became lifted up with pride.

He was cast out from heaven to earth.  What was the condition that caused

him not to be able to be with God???? PRIDE!

  Would God allow a person who willfully and knowingly disobeyed His laws

eternal life????

  IS IT POSSIBLE THAT COMMANDMENT-KEEPING, WHILE NOT BEING THE THING(JESUS)

THAT SAVES A MAN, CAN STILL BE A REQUIRMENT FOR ETERNAL LIFE AND

SALVATION???????

-PETER

Oooh, what a juicy question! What will Jesus say when He returns? Matthew 7
23   "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; (1) DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'  Who can answer this??? Izzy